Info. Session | Shanghai | 5 November 2016 | China Companies Going Global - Closed
Thanks for your interest in GEMBA. This event is already closed for registration. You may click here to register for our following events.
Comparing China’s economy in the past three decades to a ship, an epochal flood of inbound investment lifted the craft off a shoal and gave it sailing room to become #2 in the world. Now, outbound investment and China’s own enterprises going global are rapidly raising the craft even higher. Join us on Saturday 5 November to consider this second phenomenon – Chinese enterprises going global – issues and opportunities.
Our featured speakers:
- Mr. Xin Jin, Global Creative Director for Huawei Technologies consumer business group, has extensive experience in the fashion and luxury industry, collaborating with brands such as Ferrari, BMW, Mercedes, L'Oréal and LVMH. He is also an expert in translating international brand message positions into Chinese contexts. GEMBA Class IX alumni.
-Mr. Henry Hong, Founder and President of Action Capital, has extensive experience in investment and PE fund investment consulting, successfully helped several corporations with merger and investment abroad. Henry has worked in International telephone and telecommunication company (ITT) as vice president, and before that worked in GE, in charge of mergers. GEMBA Class II alumni.
- Mr. Arthur Dicker, Asia Pacific Regional Counsel, Cadence Design Systems; Chair of American Chamber of Commerce Legal Committee; mentor at Chinaccelerator, and founder of the Trojan Venture Group; GEMBA Class XI alumni.
Topic: China Companies Going Global
Seats are limited, mark your calendar now.
Date: Saturday, 5 November 2016, 14:00 – 17:00 pm
Venue: New Upper Hall (新上院), Xuhui Campus, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Address: 1954 Huashan Road (华山路1954号, 上海交大徐汇校区)
Cost: Free of charge for GEMBAs and GEMBA guests
- 14:00 Doors open
- 14:30 Info. Session (GEMBA Program introduction)
- 15:00 Alumni sharing
- 15:30 Forum starts
- 15:45 Keynote Perspective from speakers
- 16:10 Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 17:00 End
Please RSVP on this page to book your seat or contact us to know more:
Tel: +86-21-6293-2707 (Shanghai)
About the GEMBA Program
The Credibility You Seek, The Transformation You Need – the Global Executive MBA in Shanghai (GEMBA) is an innovative EMBA program offered by USC in partnership with Shanghai Jiaotong University, featuring the same faculty and curriculum as Marshall's top 10 ranked EMBA program in L. A. Courses are primarily taken in Shanghai, China with ExPort trip in South East Asia.